Uaru's Diary

I admit I never wrote a blog before, so I have not a final concept what I will write about. I am interested in computer science, aquaristics, Japanese and I will put comments on those topics. If you find it interesting, I will be glad.

Name:
Location: Poland

Monday, November 21, 2005

Distractions

Well, it seems that blogging is not so easy;-) There are so many distractions, that you end with a blog, which the newest entry is dated 7 months back.

Besides, it is not very entertaining to write a blog nobody comments on. Blogging then changes into writing a diary... and if I wanted a diary, I would do away with all this computer stuff, which I hate anyway;-)

Meanwhile, I still learn Japanese, 日本語べんきょうします。I try to make better photographs, but to see them I invite to my other blog, uphjournal.blogspot.com. I am trying to write a book. I'd like to go to the cinema... Well, frankly, I did not have time for the cinema recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home