Uaru's Diary

I admit I never wrote a blog before, so I have not a final concept what I will write about. I am interested in computer science, aquaristics, Japanese and I will put comments on those topics. If you find it interesting, I will be glad.

Name:
Location: Poland

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A little recollection

In 1993 I spent my summer vacation in Wales. There I get to know a student of physics named Gareth. He used to write and sent Gareth's Newsletter. It was one piece of paper that contained information on what he was doing. The kind of info we want to share with friends and family. Newsletter was more convenient than sending personal letters to God knows how many people. It was the time before the explosion of Internet popularity.

And nowadays he probably owns a blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home