Uaru's Diary

I admit I never wrote a blog before, so I have not a final concept what I will write about. I am interested in computer science, aquaristics, Japanese and I will put comments on those topics. If you find it interesting, I will be glad.

Name:
Location: Poland

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Books received

Yesterday I received a few books from Amazon.

First of all the long awaited book Iaido Sword : Kamimoto-Ha
Techniques of Muso Shinden Ryu
By Richard Babin.

I am very glad to have a good book on eclipse plugin development.
For now I only looked throough a couple of chapters, but I can say this
is probably the book I was looking for.

Eclipse: Building Commercial-Quality Plug-ins (Eclipse Series)
By: Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel

For those of you, who do not know what Eclipse is: It is very
sophisticated tool integration platform, also an IDE for Java and
virtually any other language. And it is open source. Just look at
www.eclipse.org nad give it a try.

Besides I got second part of the Japanese for Busy People course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home